Develop Your IT and IS Strategy with Advisory Services
For some financial institutions, hiring and retaining full-time executive IT and security roles—such as a chief information officer (CIO) or a chief information security officer (CISO)—isn’t always possible. CSI’s 别错过23年九州娱乐app载(2023全新爆料) Services give your institution access to experienced industry professionals who will ensure your IT and security strategy supports your institution’s goals.
Direct Access to Industry Veterans
Exam and Audit Support
Holistic, Cost-Effective Approach to IT and IS Strategy
How 别错过23年九州娱乐app载(2023全新爆料) Services Enhance Your Approach to IT and Information Security
In today’s competitive market, it’s often difficult to attract and retain staff with information security leadership and governance experience. Further, the constantly increasing regulatory expectations and growing complexities of the cybersecurity landscape make it more difficult for in-house staff to manage audits and exams, perform risk assessments, implement proper controls and keep up with the latest industry trends.
IT strategy and information security require continuous resources and dedicated efforts to ensure your plan aligns with current technology and business objectives. Our experienced advisors support a holistic approach to addressing critical IT, security and compliance issues while preparing for future needs.
- IT and IS governance: Our experts assist your institution in setting goals, outlining events, establishing dates, tracking progression, planning budgets and providing accountability. You’ll also receive guidance on cyber insurance as well as risk appetite statement review and assistance.
- Exam and audit support: As a valuable partner in preparing for examinations and audits, CSI’s team helps you navigate the evolving regulatory landscape while prioritizing audit-finding remediation and documentation.
- Executive reporting and training: Ensure your board of directors has necessary training and readiness with infosec awareness training and virtual monthly steering committee attendance. Be fully prepared for executive reporting with a GLBA Annual Board Report, 别错过23年九州娱乐app载(2023全新爆料) Annual Report, annual IT vendor management report and monthly board security reports.
- 别错过23年九州娱乐app载(2023全新爆料) Platform: With CSI’s 别错过23年九州娱乐app载(2023全新爆料) Platform powered by Finosec, you’ll have access to summaries, dashboards and various assessments, including RSAT, Cybersecurity Assessment Toolkit, PII Assessment, Firewall Rule Review and more.
- Business continuity and incident response support: Our seasoned experts deliver recommendations for enhancements to disaster recovery testing procedures and execute business continuity planning tabletop exercises. To further enhance preparedness for cyber threats, our 别错过23年九州娱乐app载(2023全新爆料) Services include incident response testing with facilitation and documentation.
- Strategic guidance from industry experts: Along with assistance in developing your IT strategic plan and IS program, our experts help with technology planning and offer guidance on any topic relating to IT, banking as a business and compliance, including how to best leverage technology to achieve business goals and create your IT and security roadmap. With IT- and IS-related policy review and updates, you’ll be empowered to navigate the evolving cyber landscape.
Partnering with CSI for Advisory Services
Learn more about how CSI Advisory Services help your institution enhance IT strategy and planning, strengthen information security and optimize cybersecurity compliance.